Gift Aid

If you are a UK taxpayer you can increase the amount we receive at no extra cost to you. We will receive 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you pay to us.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by us from the tax members pay for the current tax year

Please notify us if you:

  • want to cancel Gift Aid
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

If you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on